About Me

The Bronx, New York, United States
I love creating things, I love learning new things & meeting other artists or creative people, photography, living in the moment, yoga, cooking; eating, hanging out with other creative people, family, fun & frolicks, eating cold chocolate oh & I have a vice for diet cola....working on it...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cruz

Today we played with Cruz, he is such a hyperactive baby!

His Nana made him a new top, we bought the fabric from M________. It was only like $1.99 per yard. Well lucky I had my handy dandy Nikon, (I love that camera!) starting snapping up some real priceless memories to embarrass him on his 21st...




Ok, yes it was kinda tight & so we had to really pull it over his head but I guess she got excited over getting her new Janome sewing machine. Apparently she has been sewing up a storm, mending everything from boxers to shirts & denim jeans. Meanwhile my Singer is sitting in my studio gathering dust! I ought to be ashamed but I'm not because tomorrow is a brand new day & I do intend to reep what I sew. I'm thinking of a simple frock, here's hoping that I can make the frock'n thing!


Ah, but where was I?? Oh, yes, back to Cruz, he is such a vivacious baby, gregarious, adventurous & likes to answer phones by putting the receiver right up to the back of his head, um...way behind his ear. haha! Kids are so darn cute when they're growing up & discovering the world around them.





There is no day that is not complete without having this baby in our lives, watching him grow & learn new tricks. On the agenda this week, Nana will be sewing matching pants to go with his top. I can't wait to see the complete outfit & I will def. keep you posted too as per usual!!

No comments:

Post a Comment