About Me

The Bronx, New York, United States
I love creating things, I love learning new things & meeting other artists or creative people, photography, living in the moment, yoga, cooking; eating, hanging out with other creative people, family, fun & frolicks, eating cold chocolate oh & I have a vice for diet cola....working on it...

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Birthday!

I have a long list of birthday's coming up this month & next month.



Firstly, C_____'s birthday falls on the 6th which is this saturday & I must finish my hand appliqued Happy Birthday banner.





Then, next month on the 17th is S_______'s birthday & following that is Little Leiden Hausen which is on the 20th. He will turn 1 years old.














The banner is handmade for a reason, a legacy, an heirloom or a memory he can look back on when 
he celebrates his 21st birthday. 






This project amongst one of many projects on hand is one that will get priority at the moment.

 I wonder what happened to the time when we used to bake birthday cakes for each other & celebrate with family, friends & feasting.


I believe we are strongly in need of a revival of all our yesteryear sentimentalities & I know I am the perfect person who can lead such a revolution. 
Let me lead the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment