About Me

The Bronx, New York, United States
I love creating things, I love learning new things & meeting other artists or creative people, photography, living in the moment, yoga, cooking; eating, hanging out with other creative people, family, fun & frolicks, eating cold chocolate oh & I have a vice for diet cola....working on it...

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Storm

I was driving towards my ________ home & I was hoping to get a few shots of the in coming storm. Lucky I had my digital Nikon D90 whilst we were crawling with traffic.
I love storms, to me, they represent the necessary storms that we as humans experience in our day to day lives. 
Some storms we have are small & some of them are so big that they overwhelm us & to be honest, these are the storms that I prefer. 




I captured this from my car. I was thinking how blessed I am to be able to capture this image.  






I sit here listening to the distant roll of thunder & I know that an amazing show will pan out across the darkened skies soon this will be the lightening that will follow.
We live in an amazing world & I am always in awe of our creator's gifts.
Thank You so much for your wonderful creation's.


No comments:

Post a Comment