About Me

The Bronx, New York, United States
I love creating things, I love learning new things & meeting other artists or creative people, photography, living in the moment, yoga, cooking; eating, hanging out with other creative people, family, fun & frolicks, eating cold chocolate oh & I have a vice for diet cola....working on it...

Friday, November 19, 2010

Picnic Pizza - Part II

Well hey there!

It's a Monday morning & guess what?? I don't have to go to work today - Yippee!!!

Pizza dough - ready to go!
Spreading the pasata onto pizza base
Also the latest news is that I've applied for a new job & I don't like to put all my eggs into one basket but um....yeah....I kinda did....stay tuned I will let you know how it turns out.

Anyway enough of this & that, I would like to go back to the picnic pizza. This is part II as promised, slow I know but I made it!
This is the dough already prepped & rolled out ready to go, I spread some ordinary pasata sauce on top (Bolognese sauce).
Than I added toppings, mushrooms, olives, reduced fat cheese, calarmari on one side & salami on the other side, since, L_______a doesn't eat meat & prefers seafood.
I then topped this with fresh herbs, basil & parsley, salt & pepper & some nice chilli flakes to top it off & whacked it in the oven for a good 15 - 20 mins probably less than that. It was so quick & convenient.

Then I made the berry yoghurt smoothie with homemade yoghurt, frozen berrries & pure maple syrup whizzed it up with a bit of fresh mint & voila! A yummy & healthful delicious snack, I poured into smoothie shakers & took it with me on the road. It was such a simple & enjoyable afternoon.



Homemade yoghurt

No comments:

Post a Comment