About Me

The Bronx, New York, United States
I love creating things, I love learning new things & meeting other artists or creative people, photography, living in the moment, yoga, cooking; eating, hanging out with other creative people, family, fun & frolicks, eating cold chocolate oh & I have a vice for diet cola....working on it...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pizza Picnic - Part I

So here is a list of homemade food items for the picnic today:

1)  Picnic Pizza (which was just really a very tasty homemade pizza)

Here is the picnic pizza I made on Friday for a quick picnic at the park with my sisters whilst they were on a 1 hour lunch break. 

Quick, tasty, nutritional & better tasting than take out pizza.

Fresh out of the oven...yummy!














2)  All Berry Smoothie - I finally got to use my homemade yoghurt (yay!)

Introducing Homemade all berry smoothie.



My homemade yoghurt!













3)  3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies - yes, that's right, I am a repeat offender! I simply can't stop using this recipe because it is so quick & you can literally make a batch even when you're running out the door.

We had an enjoyable lunch in the park & I took some pictures of the beautiful flower in full bloom which I shall post in part II of the pizza picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment