About Me

The Bronx, New York, United States
I love creating things, I love learning new things & meeting other artists or creative people, photography, living in the moment, yoga, cooking; eating, hanging out with other creative people, family, fun & frolicks, eating cold chocolate oh & I have a vice for diet cola....working on it...

Monday, November 22, 2010

Foreboding Skies

I took a short cut through an alleyway one glorious afternoon & immediately I snapped this shot.


 Check out the colours in those skies, the glory of nature can often move me to tears.
The urban combination of an ugly beautiful

I took a picture of the silhouette of this tree - an eerily beautiful

I do not have many words today & lately I have been quite tired, fatiguing often so hence why I have not been posting a lot lately.


I love how the pink bleeds into the grey clouds.
I will rest up for the next coming days & try to head off to the gym earlier in the day & get all my painting & creating done in the rest of the day.

I enjoyed the perspective of this photo as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment